Saturday, December 11, 2010

'It's crying time again....'

Thanks for that. What bothers me .. is that this person has done it before
and will do it again. Such a situation increases the danger to my family and
myself. I hope you will reconsider linz4me's posting rights in view of that.
He continually lies about the Bain case and is a member of all 3 hate-sites.
I've never once seen him in write anything reproachful when his 'allies,'
some of whom are born again recycled posters, are stalking or naming other
posters.

That brings me to the question of whether it is of any business of TM that I
may or may not be operating a blog the administration of which cannot
legally be bound by TM rules. I should also mention that there are a number
of blogs which the hate-sites claim to be operated by me. On that point I
have not ever complained to TM about any of the hate-sites because I fully
understand that TM are not responsible for them. What I have complained to
TM about is the activities of the hate-site members on TM, not only telling
lies, making defamatory comment, but more importantly naming other TM
members, their children, families etc.

I will write to you more fully about the issue of blogs at a later date, but
will note now the blog nostalgia-nz has no 'secret' memberships or inner
sanctums common with the hate-sites whose members complain now that they are
getting some of their own medicine. On the issue of the hate-sites there is
a disc available which shows the extent to which the hate-sites have used TM
in particular for propaganda purpose, to stalk and out posters, have posters
banned etc. If you would like to see a copy of that I may be able to send it
on at your request having taken legal advice in the first instance as it may
be discoverable in the current proceedings.

In the meantime please reconsider the merits of allowing linz4me and the
others from hate-sites to continue with their campaign on TM boards. I have
names of all the hate-siters currently misusing the TM boards and can send
them along at your request. In considering what I have written here today, I
think you will understand my (and that of many others) objection to TM
'allowing' itself to be used in a deliberate hate campaign. I think you will
also understand that there is a liability contingent with that use and that
it is in the best interest of most concerned that TM become totally
proactive in dislodging this group from the boards. Lies are not opinion ..,
and that is all these people have.

Yours faithfully

etc



----- Original Message -----
From:
To:
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 7:21 PM
Subject: Your Trade Me Enquiry ID#


> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Dear ,
>
> Thanks for getting in contact with us.
>
> I have looked into the post made by linz4me and have removed it from the
> Message Board.
>
> In saying this however , we have received numerous complaints from
> members who have expressed their concern about you publishing information
> about other Trade Me members on your blog. We strongly suggest that you
> refrain from disclosing our member’s details on your blog site and that
> you respect their privacy.
>
> Regards,
>
> >
>
>
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment