Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hello folks...

I see the sisters have been getting a little testy. I hope they tell someone who cares because I don't. Any regard for the sisters privacy went out the doors with the continued defamation, lies and stalking. I have no regard for the sisters in anyway, having an opinion is fine but deliberately lying sucks, and then stalking and threatening board users and their families for not being 'compliant' and going along with lies and a persecution campaign and expecting no reaction is naive to the extreme. But it is just warming up folks, a long way to go yet

2 comments:

  1. They are testy aren't they. Christmas seems to bring out the love and affection in them though, I've seen them even nastier.

    What we're most peeved about is they've been attributing my good work to you. Damn it Nos, I put a lot of hard work into the blogs, and are getting totally ignored for it.

    I suppose I should have expected it though. It's not like the twisted sisters to get anything right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyond,

    Testy little buggers, all confused and aggro, fiddling around all over the place, surprised that nobody takes them seriously - what a contrast to a year ago when every few days Kent was 'talking' about doing a press release, now a year later and none of their arguments able to be sustained and all interest lost in their petition.

    I suppose they'll assume that next year will be better for them, but I think you and I know Beyond, that it won't be - which makes me very happy, I feel an inclination for cannabalism coming on - pity they're such a putrid smelly lot and so very unappetising.

    ReplyDelete