Sunday, October 31, 2010

Oh look, Lindsay Kennard is not going to sue me.

steve1958 wrote:

God that idiot's gotta be a f%$kwit . Nah . Dont listen to that wanker . Have yah seen a lawyer on that one ?


No. Have discussed it and decided to treat it with the contempt it deserves, I don't want to feed his ego.
Any way it gives an idea of the DB supporters mentality.

Quotelinz4me (276 ) 1:26 pm, Sun 31 Oct #28794


I wonder if it could be because that, thick as he is, he knows he can't sue others for what he has publicly said himself. That will be it, and also I'd be able to ask him more details of his claim, find out the result, and it might look bad for the pedo supporters hate-sites he belongs to.

Don't forget you can post over here Lindsay, if you want to refute anything you said. I see you got some support from Steve. He's the man that didn't have the guts to rescue his daughters from a gang pad I recall. There's a lot of gutlessness that goes with being a hangbainer isn't there Linz? A lot of things in common between you and the others.

5 comments:

  1. He'd have difficulty suing you, considering he posted the information on the internet himself on TM, 26 July 2010. As usual, the man is a complete idiot, and unable to make a rational statment that isn't about him or his problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that. Would you be able to send a copy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks anonymous. I don't think I'll publish all of that again. But I'll keep a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great, thicko linzo's just worked out that only a dumbass spills the beans on his gross private life on the internet. Why not sue yourself linzo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just reread that post of Kennard's and those surrounding it. Plenty of comments from DCameron and Maryanne Newton who have appeared 'offended' by me republishing comment made by Kennard. In fact they purport that it is 'common' for young women to make up such allegations. So have to stick by what I've always said that among Counterspin and guiltyfreeforums members are many who are pedo supporters. Interesting to further note, when Kennard deny's it not one of them has the honesty to say 'hold on, that's what you said.' Silent, implicit support for lies and messages of hate.

    ReplyDelete