Sunday, October 31, 2010

A challenge for Stockdale and Taylor.

Front up boys, if you're not chicken arsed hate-siters.

I've told you who found the evidence about DNA in the rifle and you still deny it, just like you deny that you are persecuting David Bain.

I'll offer you a wager, $2,000 each that you can't prove that Hentschell didn't collect dna in the barell evidence and that it wasn't repeated in Counsel's closing address or that of the Judge. Not only the $2,000 each, but if you do prove that Hentschell didn't have that evidence, I'll no longer blog on the subject of the Bain killings. You say I'm a myth maker, spreading myths. I say I'm telling the truth and that you are both liars or don't know the truth.

On the other hand (and I remind you that you have the transcript - or access to copies of it) should you be unable to prove me wrong, you'll both immediately pay me $2,000 each and stop posting on TM. I'll give you 14 days from the time of your agreement to disprove what I've said. I'm happy to do it through solicitor's offices with costs paid where they fall. You either send your proof there for verification or your money and agreement to stop posting on TM under any identity. If you are able to furnish proof to the required standard I'll pay the money immediately by transfer to the solicitor's account who can send it on to your solicitor on the next working day, in any event the agreement will be enforceable and binding. And I will further put in writing that I won't broach the Bain case on this blog or any other again. First of all we agree on the wager, then you provide details of a solicitor who will act for you on this. I'll ask my solicitor to draft up an agreement that will be enforceable in terms of both issues of the wager. You contact me here by Wednesday 3rd November 2010 by 4pm to confirm your willingness to go ahead and the name of the solicitor you will use, we'll get the paperwork completed by Friday, and run the 14 days until the 19th November 2010 at 4pm. Expecting that you will accept this I'll have the preliminary draft done tomorrow to be sent on and signed on your acceptance. Couldn't be fairer, and a lot more fairer than you've treated people over a case you are either unwilling or incapable of understanding.

3 comments:

  1. You have to be joking. If those two don't post their illusions on trademe, they will start expecting real people to listen to them. At least with trademe, we can ignored most of what they say. Their communities will not thank you, their wives will hate you because they will have to spend time with them. Their local shop keepers will start wearing ear plugs. Even little children will cross the road to avoid having to listen to their endless diatribe.

    This is not a good move for New Zealand. How could you be so mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'll have to make a further condition: that they sew their lips up. I could do it for free. The noise level of the country will fall by several decibels, sudden quiteness will befall the land until they fall asleep then snoring and farting will take over.

    But it is a genuine offer, they'll accept if they're not full of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cluck, cluck, squawk!
    The chickens are running. Mike Stockdale reckons he's not looking at your blog today. Saves him having to respond to you, doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete