Sunday, October 24, 2010

I can hear cages rattling.

I can hear cages rattling, false teeth are flying through the atmosphere. The sisters have got knotted, not dog-knotted as I'm sure some would like to be, no. They've got their knickers in a twist because the man they have claimed at length will not speak, has spoken. The man they have waged a hate campaign against has spoken, confirmed a jury's finding, confirmed common sense and logic, confirmed and verified his innocence.

Personally, I think Lindsay Kennard, Mike Stockdale, Ralph, Vic and Neil Purkiss, shouldn't be wearing knickers at there ages anyway. It's unseemly, however inadequate and sexually dysfunctional that they may be, to be wearing knickers on a Sunday when claiming to be on a holy mission. Spare me the thought of Mike Stockdale in crotchless panties, it was bad enough having him selling that photo of himself on the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment