Sunday, October 24, 2010

Well I don't know about anybody else but

I'm going to enjoy watching Kent Parker on trial. It's because I have a theory about him. I reckon his eyes are slightly askew. I reckon from watching him that I will see one eye involuntarily drifting off line in a somewhat symbolic sign of distorted logic and an unsound mind. That will be very interesting for me because I believe his insanity will be visible under scrutiny. I saw that photo of him in the SST last year and I reckon he looks like Anthony Perkins in the movie Psycho except of course, unlike Perkins, who acted the part of a mad man, Kent will be trying to act the part of a sane man. I don't think he'll be getting an academy award though, hard luck campmother.

4 comments:

  1. I suspect Kent P is away sulking as he has disappeared from his hate website since he was given a hard time over his smart alec remarks re the Christchurch aftershocks. Insensitive idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He may well be still sulking over that. He seems the sulky type. He could also be challenged that his moment nears, the time when he must decide to try and save himself to some degree by dobbing in his 'mates.' They've provided good reason for him to do so, by continuing the defamation on TradeMe - 'apparently' it is seen that the defamation continues by the some of the same people in a situation he could (probably, rightly) claim is beyond his control. He will have no confidence now, self-wounded and sullen. In some ways it is a fascinating watch the division and deciet among them, each dog demanding its own day and right of treachery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading the freeforum information, it appears, Kent Parker isn't everybody's god. Perhaps he's also been peeking at the guilty.freeforum, and realises it's only Melanie, Lynda, Annette and Maryanne, that swoon over his every word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually agree with some of that comment on guilty.freeforum about Parker. It is plainly obvious he is only motivated by his own agenda and desire to be noted, well, that back-fired on him. Something else to thank Annette Curran for.

    ReplyDelete