Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The hate-siters still don't get it.

 
I don't read on Trade Me Boards much these days, but after someone wrote me that 'Cookingwithgas' was melting down again I took a look. She sure was angry about something perhaps she was one of those 'upset' that the over 50s site 'Grown Ups' took action over complaints about a Bain thread running there and removed it. Below is some of the conversation with Grown Ups. Before you read on I should report that 'Cookingwithgas's' logic is a flawed as ever - she is beating the drum about David's opera gloves heavily stained with blood being found under Stephens bed, some helpful wag suggested that 'David' was in such a rush he 'forgot' them. Yet the gloves tell their own story and it's not helpful to the sisters. Because the gloves were soaked through with blood, according to CWG, then that provides evidence against Robin rather than David. David had washed his hands but any fisherman knows profuse blood is hard to clean off and of course David as the 'wag' said had to be in a 'rush.' So much of a rush apparently that there were no signs of blood on his hands. Robin however, had also washed his hands, there was evidence of his blood on a towel in the laundry. However, he was unsuccessful removing all the blood on his hands. In fact 'smears' of blood remained on his palms, appearing in photos as 'blood wash.' Of course there was also red material under his nails which was never tested by police in another bad decision on this case.

Those hands (Robin's) told as much about Robin killing his family as any other evidence, more in fact. Not only did they show cuts and bruising, smeared blood on the palms (hard for a deceased person to get smeared blood on their palms unless making contact with blood and smearing before being killed,) but gsr can also be added to that. A bad look for Robin and a bad look for the story old gas is vainly trying to sell.


Hi, Someone has brought to my attention the David Bain thread. Which I have just read. It includes a link to an article previously published in the now defunct Truth Newspaper. This article includes material about myself which wholly inaccurate and which I was in the process of taking legal action over when the paper went bust. This is also an invasion of my privacy and that of my family.
Secondly, a poser called Old Kiwi Kid has referred to me various times by name along with allegations that I threatened her. I treat that very seriously and ask you to remove them please. That cannot be sustained are fictional and damaging to myself and family. If they remain on your boards after this notification the responsibility will fall on Grown Up for any liability for them.
Before closing I see a poster frai (something or other) making personal comments about Joe Karam in a defamatory manner. I believe that poster to be Christine Williams of Auckland, regardless of that the comments should be removed.
Thanking you in anticipation


Hi,

Thanks for your email, I will look into this. Could you please provide me with direction as to where the member "Old Kiwi Kid" referred to you?

I will review the thread in question and take action as required.

Kind regards,
 
Hi.
 
Thanks for getting back. I was sent the information Thursday night. Have just read it more fully to discover that the link was placed both by ‘old kiw’ and ‘frai.’ It was also referred to by ‘corker.’
 
As follows '#558 Corker. Old Kiwi, #523 and #551. Frai #525,#529.#533. All 3 refer to threats as well.
 
I won’t bother you with the sordid details but there were complaints made by some of the JFRB group to the police. In the above ‘Old Kiwi’ claims to have been one of those threatened. No complaints were upheld. There is on going legal recourse being sought over that issue and others resulting from some members of the group threatening myself and family which I have taken to Court. On the issue of where those threats took place is still being resolved by way of civil procedures against Trade Me.
 
I was responsible for complaining to Trade Me about the use of the boards by some members of JFRB which culminated in on line defamatory attacks by some members of that group and civil proceedings by Joe Karam which were settled in his favour last year. Some of those involved in other areas against Joe Karam are named in proceeding due before the Auckland High Court for trial later this year.
 
I note a poster ‘sunsa’ referring to David Bain as a liar repeatedly. He, the poster, was foremost one of those responsible for the STT being sued in 2010 for his attacks on Karam. That matter has also now been settled. It is going beyond being reasonable for anonymous posters attacking Karam, Bain or those they think support them on line as they are not strictly the ‘publisher’ and therefore not directly responsible. This has also been a problem on Kiwi Blog where David Farrar has made directions about what can and can’t be said about Karam in particular. I hope that ‘Grown Ups’ will do the same, also with extension to David Bain. It would be very hard to sustain an argument that he is either guilty or a liar as you are probably aware.
 
As this point I simply would like the material about myself removed and some censure of those posted or referred to it. In the broader picture the ‘Kiwi Blog’ warning as Farrar used, would, I think, be a good guide line for those that may wish to discuss the case on line.
 
I’ve brought my own situation to the attention of the Privacy Commissioner, in particular how the members of JFRB went onto use the Sensible Sentencing site to publish details of where I live and other ‘revelations’ about my past which are inaccurate and design to humiliate me and have effect on my family to somehow ‘punish’ me. You will be aware that Privacy Commissioner has taken a similar case to Court this year involving Sensible Sentencing.
 
This letter has become more extensive than intended but it is certainly in Grown Ups interests not be left carrying the can, so to speak, for what others publish on this matter in particular. To be seen to have ‘done something,’ issuing a reminder and taking further steps if necessary I am confident would secure Grown Ups ability to continue on in with it’s general intentions and not as a vehicle of cyber harassment by a relatively small group of people willing to break the law.
 
Cheers
 
 
PS You may wish to be mindful of another ‘new’ poster msspw, also a member of JFRB who it looks like has joined Grown Ups in the last couple of days, someone at the ‘centre’ of the Trade Me proceedings.


 Hi

We've made a decision to remove the discussion altogether. I have closed the thread now and it will be removed from the site tomorrow morning.

Kind regards

Cheers . Thank you. Just rereading my letter of even date I see that I referred to ‘sunsa’ which should in fact have been the poster ‘stoc.’
 
Thanks for your quick response.
 
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment