Monday, November 15, 2010

What an idiot the pin up pedo accused Linz4me is.

He thinks that Joe Karam has bitten off more that he can chew. He's posted on TM about frailties in Joe's defamation case, that's the one against Kent Parker and Purkiss who have no lawyer and who are clueless. Linz4me changes that into a positive and cites cases residing before the Auckland and Wellington High Courts for years as though that has some connection to Joe Karam's case which is clearly proceeding in a timely fashion with expert Lawyers at the helm.

He even thinks that TM have turned against him because they won't do anything about this blog or others that have revealed that the hangbainers are a bunch of twisted nutters with suspect mating habits. Well dumbo Kennard, TM don't own this facility and I merely employ the opportunity to reveal you and your hate-sites mates on matters that you are all too gutless to sue me about because you know, as I stated at the beginning of this blog, that I have the proof, proof supplied by your bunch of nutters.

Just in case you are feeling down the dumps Kennard I should say that I and others made allowances for your 'condition' but that's long gone because you continued on with your filth and remained indistinguishable from the other mangy dogs you co-habitate with. One of those others that harboured concern about you actually offered you respect and wise counsel and you returned by stalking them. That's what an arse you are Kennard.

1 comment: