Friday, November 19, 2010

One of the worst stalkers....

Luckytrader, a kiddie-fiddler supporter, seems his middle name is William.
Now old Trevor William stalked my family along with Stockdale and another arseh... wanakafan over on Curran's dirtpile. All I need to do is find out that surname and he can be added to the list of 'outed' stalkers - won't that be fun Trev? Want to give us a clue arsewi..?


Thanks for the info Annie and Glenda I knew you'd come to the party once the pressure went on. Just tell me that last name and we'll make a little commemoration to him arsew.... before turning attention to the others.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh I know, it's DIMWIT

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no, no - it's not Dimwit, that was his high school grade rating after 22 years of thumb sucking and sitting in dirty nappies at the back of the class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put Goodnewsguy onto it. I think the answer might lie in the henhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, then it's got to be DUMB ASS

    ReplyDelete