Sunday, November 14, 2010

luckyar.ewip. feeling the heat.

jmhb51 wrote:

Has anyone else had a warning? I haven't posted here for over three months.

Then on 9 Nov I posted 2 or 3 times in order to correct Cybernana on her poor English.

And I get a warning about defaming Karam? !


Yes. Me, too. I have hardly been posting anything - and have been very careful about anything I have posted. I have asked TM for an explanation as their message appears very odd and unwarranted.

Quotelucky_trader (1235 ) 1:20 pm, Sun 14 Nov #29909


'Very odd and unwarranted' take a look through the files of your posts you idiot. You should have been put out of your misery and banned last November toilettissue. The idiots look to what they haven't done for a few weeks and ignore what they have done for years - 'very odd.' Tell Kenty, it's just what he wanted to know.

3 comments:

  1. And not before time. These people have stalked, place defamatory and derogatory statements about anyone defending David. Like any mother tells their child - be sure your sins will find you out.
    Well they've been found out, and not it's coming back to bite them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My money says he's doing a 'melanie' Look at me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. luckyducky face facts, your days on TM are numbered!

    ReplyDelete