Monday, November 22, 2010

Dear Retard Rachael Dickleberry Membery,

Go ahead and sue dickhe... If you've got the guts, I'll look forward to proving that you are a liar, a donkey lover, sued your father, were investigated for election irregularities, that you are a hate siter involved in stalking...go right on ahead dickberry.


I believe they would argue that "you" are not identifiable by virtue of your pseudonym, lol I on the other hand, by some of the hints and comments and references to 'other' places that they have posted about me are, defamation cases sound like such good advertising don't they, I would of course have to go and look at those 'dark' places, but hey all in a good cause eh. I wonder if one of the weeklies would be interested?As soon as I have time perhaps, I could explore that, it would be good holiday reading, the insidiousness nastiness that 'lives' amongst us. That and the Weir book that is. Easiest to underline passages as one reads it and references for ease lol. Guess I had better not get a library copy then. Any information? It will be the first book on the subject that I will have read.

Quotegoldnkiwi (609 ) 3:42 pm, Mon 22 Nov #30698

2 comments:

  1. this woman is a member of a hate site and now she's talking about defamation. Good luck goldnkiwi. We're all looking forward to seeing you and your hate site friends exposed even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be frank, I don't think I could stand seeing retard rachael exposed anymore that the ugly exposure she's already exhibited.

    ReplyDelete