Friday, November 19, 2010

Dear Goobergoof and cowpatkal,

I repeat my thanks for the information on who arsew... trevortrader is. However, as you will understand I am unable to intercede on your behalf in anyway that might be seen as you being rewarded for doing the proper thing and shopping one of your mates, who is is noted, is an unusual chap isn't he but who well characterises those few that populate your filthy, hateful sites.

It's beyond my capacity to render your names forward with a plea of mercy that you don't get enjoined in the High Court proceedings because I am not involved in them, and besides that I think you deserve all which may come your way. You are both, after all, stalkers, liars and apologists for paedophilia. You have done, and are recorded as having done so, some very disgusting things against people who haven't been conned by your hate campaign, and even against their families and children. Remember mentioning the children Kalvonitch you dog?

Anyway woof woof, take some worm tablets.

2 comments:

  1. Ewww, I do feel sorry for the worms, even they don't deserve to be close to her, let alone situated where they are, so close to her brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about it, the laxative removed her brain or what little there was of it and she's using Trev Willie to wipe her butt.

    ReplyDelete