Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Well who is luckytrader then?

First this from a correspondent..

Do we believe him?

Neil purkiss, I mean? about not being luckytrader?

I'm not sure I do. Too many coincidences:
same posting style, same abuse of punctuation;
both cockneys (NP is on facebook as from the East End of London, on TM misspw had a rhyming slang exchange with lucky trader as having been a cockney)
both posting almost identical things , NP on facebook, LT on TM at the same times
both connected to the juror who wrote that letter in some way

hmmm. I reserve judgment. It's possible they are not the same person - but it's also possible that they are not the same person in the same way that Christine Williams is not misspw (her daughter Amiria's account)


Well folks can judge for themselves. I do recall luckytrader implying that he recruited or attempted to recruit into some secret service of some type. However, putting things in perspective he would be up their in terms of whackiness among the other hangbainers.

Anyway, I'm sure to find out. I've made an inquiry to Trade Me about him and others, which will now form part of a legal proceeding that I should have sworn and ready for filing by Friday.

Just as an aside it was interesting to read on guilty.freeforums that Kalnovitch was actually laddiefatcat even though she vehemently denied it. All this from people who held themselves out to be honest and believers in Justice, how the mighty have fallen and will continue to fall as the scent of blood and hate that drove them blindly along is diluted to the smell of their own fear. What a turnout!

5 comments:

  1. Strange that he should suddenly find the link now, despite brother Vic reading this blog on a regular basis. Are we to believe that Vic didn't tell Neil before now, that his name was incorrectly linked to the wrong person? I don't think so! Neil Purkiss would be Lucky, if he expects us to fall for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok..I am from East London. But I swear I am not luckytrader! I admit I have looked at the trade me forums but I think I have only ever contributed once a long time ago. I also admit to knowing a juror and I also admit to being Vics brother but I dont share his (or your) obsession for the case. To be honest I dont really give a hoot for Mr Bains plight!
    Thanks
    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fair enough Neil. I've taken down most if not all references that suggested that you were luckytrader, I'll give the blog a couple more scans for any remaining connections in due course and remove as necessary.
    I have to agree with your comments about obsession and I'm glad that you don't share them (mine or Vics), I'm looking forward to things moving on in an orderly and proper way eventually, so as to allow these times to pass into history and those that can, have their lives return to normal.
    Regards to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Neil Purkiss as above
    OK, so you say you are not Lucky Trader, fair enough - coincidences happen. But you say you are not obsessed with the Bain thing? What are your postings about on the JFRB facebook page, then? mild entertainment? Cruelty: pleasure in giving someone a bit of bovver? Of attacking someone's reputation and bad-mouthing them?

    Or does your connection with the juror have something to do with it? What is your connection anyway?

    Perhaps this juror has been swayed by the withheld evidence that was released post-trial, as have so many - which, of course, was the intention behind the release. Bad losers often play dirty. Your juror mate should be assured that the verdict was the only possible correct one, given the evidence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be honest I cant remember what I posted. can you search for just your own posts? I remember posting the cartoon from the Wellington Post because I thought it was funny....I will be glad when its all over for everyone sake...
    regards Neil

    ReplyDelete