Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I have just received the anonymous message below...Signed by Neil

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Luckytrader the arse..pe(Neil Purkiss?) questions ...":

I just done a search on my own name to test my privacy settings and came across this!! I am very sorry but I am definatly not LUCKYTRADER. Please remove any mention of me in regard to this.
Thanks
Neil


Accepting that this message is sent in good faith and is genuine, it seems that Neil is not Luckytrader afterall which must be a great relief for him.

2 comments:

  1. How interesting, does this Neil Purkiss presume he is the only Neil Purkiss in New Zealand, and therefore thinks it is him being referred to? Or is this Neil Purkiss, Vic Purkiss' brother, and therefore knows it is specifically him being associated with Lucky_trader?

    I can smell something, is it a rat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to accept the situation at face value, which of course does nothing to deter my interest in luckytrader who was particularly active in planning and directing the stalking from guilty.freeforums. Luckytrader I seem to recall may have posted under the name Trevor at some point, I think when first posting of guilty, then swapped to posting as luckytrader.

    ReplyDelete