Sunday, October 31, 2010

We know why Lindsay Kennard......

Lindsay Kennard's wife said he is a kiddie fiddler...
and I agree with her, the core reason for his advocacy of Robin Bain - another kiddie fiddler. Lindsay is part of a group promoting fiddling but not of the musical variety.


http://nostalgia-nz.blogspot.com/2010/10/lindsay-kennards-wi
fe-said-he-is-kiddie.html

which is pretty clever considering I don't have one.

Edited by linz4me at 11:29 am, Sun 31 Oct

Quotelinz4me (276 ) 11:28 am, Sun 31 Oct #28789


Of course you no longer have a wife Lindsay Kennard and it's obvious why. Don't you recall your own posts, or is it another post you now regret having made? It certainly enhanced your friendship with other pedo supporters from your hate-sites.

2 comments:

  1. Linz4me has posted many, many times about his battle with depression, suicide attempts, and other details of his life. Chronic depression impacts on memory: perhaps he just doesn't remember that you are quoting his own posts on the subject.

    meanwhile Maryanne (dustproof) is wallowing in muck again. What unpleasant people they all are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I think he does remember. At the time he was using the accusation made against him by his wife to support his denial of the accusations made against Robin Bain. An unfortunate decision (his choice)and normally I'd let it ride but he is central with others in continuing to persecute David Bain, like Mike Stockdale, Maryanne Newton and others he's stalked people not associated with the case so I have no sympathy for them or their collection of problems. And where I say people not associated with the case I however, don't endorse the stalking of people who've expressed opinions different from the hangbainers either. They're a bunch of despicable cowardly people.

    ReplyDelete