Friday, October 29, 2010

Spy 'Master' Annette Curran objecting to someone being a 'spy'

golfergold wrote:
Parapenter when you signed up to be a member of the other forum, I'm sure you were well aware what the forum was about. We never claimed it was anymore than a forum where people who thought David Bain was guilty could post without abuse from hinkleman and nostalgia. I guess it was during your period where you thought David was guilty that you were happy to be a member of the forum. I don't recall seeing any complaints from you while you were a member.

I find it very cowardly for people to join a forum either to just spy or else not have the courage to speak out there, and instead rubbish it elsewhere. You had plenty of opportunity to speak out there before I put you out of your misery and banned you.


Accusing someone of murder using a pseudonym isn't exactly a paragon of courage is it Golfer?

Thanks for banning me-that's great ,you've saved me the trouble of undoing my registration.Actually one does need to register in order to see what the website is about & to see how unbalanced it is.

I did consider posting on it but the trouble is there are a lot of people who post there who simply do not know enough about the evidence.No attempts are made by the moderator ( if indeed there is one) to correct posts that simply are not factual.If journalistic integrity is a sea, then your website is a beached whale.It would be an exercise in futility for me to kick it back into the sea -I simply don't have enough time & don't want my foot covered in the putrid blubber of disinformation.Besides the forum structure is not one I prefer, the TM system is better.
by parapenter
on 12:11 pm, 03 Feb 2010

1 comment:

  1. Annette Curran should really stick to playing bridge, but then, she isn't much good at that either, and most people prefer to play when she's not around. Certainly don't need bitters in the gin when Annette's at the table.

    ReplyDelete