Friday, October 29, 2010

Retards are go......

Dazzling performance today. Ralphie has endorsed supergoof's learned opinion that it is the Judge's job to repeat everything counsel say in their summing up. I suppose that is in case the Jury didn't hear it the first time because they were having a party in the boy's room. We can take by this that Counsel say whatever they like and indeed refer to evidence and witnesses that do not exist. This is a great leap forward, and in the future no witnesses or evidence will be needed at a trial, both Counsel will say whatever they like, which the Judge shall repeat and maybe add a few tidbits of his own just for fun and entertainment and then it will go to the Jury.

Would that be enough to keep a retard party going for a year in full lift off? Well just in case it isn't old retard Rachael happens along main street Otorohanga riding a broomstick horse and making horsey noises at Mayor Colgate. She's on a winner this time. She's a gunslinger and it's high noon. This from her.....

it would seem that it was the children that were providing the angst to the killer, not the mother and well it would have definitely been suspect for Robin to have suicided using more than one shot

Quotegoldnkiwi (608 ) 3:15 pm, Fri 29 Oct #2874
6

'definitely been suspect' go Rachael whoa whoa. Been at the plonk bottle already have we? Would 15 shots to the head have raised any suspicion that it wasn't suicide? But I see what you mean, one shot proved suicide. The sisters won't like that coming from a fellow hate-siter racy rachael, the hornblower at the local hunt club. Go Rachael honk honk.

5 comments:

  1. Retards are go??????

    I have got to put this in code for obvious reasons.

    SmVzdXMgZnVja2luZyBDaHJpc3Qg are these people that ZnVja2luZw== gormless?

    does anyone know what Stephens relationship was to David? goldnkiwi (608 )  5:22 pm, Fri 29 Oct #28749

    Is this piece of 70 69 67 20 73 68 69 74 so stupid that it cannot work out that David and Stephen were and are brothers.

    Give me the strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was almost nice about Racheal. She hasn't been bribing you with toothpast squeezers, has she?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do my best but I am at a complete and utter loss as to understanding what these retards actually think they hope to achieve. What in gods name are they up to I am lost?????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just call me colgate of the morning baby...
    just give me back my dentures before you leave me darling....

    Ok, I admit she's been putting the squeeze on me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More Facebook gormlessness from a retard.
    Mike Stockdale
    Deposition hearings
    I have managed to track down a media report on the deposition hearings,and I will post extracts here.There is nothing in them that most members will not have read before,but I still find some of the comments interesting. This is from the Otago Daily Times,October 28 1994,[to be continued]
    See More
    9 hours ago · Participate

    Note 9 hours and no reply from the rest of the gormless and really what does it matter anyway those Deposition were prior to the 94 trial the cops made their bed and have had to lie in it.

    David Bain NOT GUILTY AS CHARGED Stockdale.

    ReplyDelete