Saturday, August 28, 2010

That's it Nos, I'm fired: by Goodnewsguy.

I've had a gutsful, that's it, I'm out of here. Well, not quite out because I'm staying in the chicken coop for now, just until the weather breaks. I've got something official to say Nos, and I won't be put off a minute longer.

I'm fired, that's it. I'm sick of waiting for you to fire me. I'm firing myself, absolutely that's it. You can take your 'you can't fire me, I can fire you' ticket and reflect upon the fact that while you've been doing all your high-faluting namby pamby stuff I don't even have a photo or anything of Adeline S Desperate even though I've been thinking about her at 3 am most mornings before the rooster gets up and goes to work.

You can put my holiday pay and 15 years of unpaid sick leave toward the damage to your car after I drove over it in the tractor. If there is 10 bucks left over I would like to write a eulogy on a simple card to our deceased female forebears for the resolute currency they passed on of being fighters, and my regrets that I am probably not the same, instead, dressing up in a chicken suit while Adeline S Desperate drooled over my big beak and feather wig. What's happened to my life Nos?

1 comment:

  1. Dear GNG
    Unaccustomed as I am to pleading correspondence, I'm writing to urge you to reconsider your resignation.
    Your efforts and bravery has not gone unnoticed. Those of us that have followed your epic journeys into the vast unknown and dangerous environment of the JFRB Camp, appreciate your dedication to the cause.

    It can't have been easy for you. One can only imagine what sort of microphobias and organisims you've been exposed to over there. But I want you to know, there is no research that indicates paranoia and delusional thinking are contagious.
    To put your mind at rest, despite your exposure, you will not become like 'them'.

    We need men like you. Men that are willing to stand their ground, even when threatened with the entire contents of Camp Mother's handbag, you did not flinch.

    You could never be replaced, you've looked in the face of the devil, and held your dignity. Don't let a little pussy like NOS get to you! He's nothing compared to what you've been dealing with!

    ReplyDelete