Saturday, August 28, 2010

Millie Weir's book.

I'm looking forward to reading Millie's book. I'm looking forward to the answers to obvious questions. Like what the circumstances where by which he 'found' a lens in a room that had already been searched and which he was searching 'after hours.' I'm looking forward to Millie's book and reading the answers to all the questions I have for him. I reckon that it is great that Millie is going to write a book explaining how he misled the Court. Good boy Millie. Go Millie. I've got a few more questions for ya. Yahoo, millyvanilly, I bet you can't wait. But you'll need to wait Milton, because I don't want to plant obvious signs for you in the beginning, I want to string it out like that hangman's thing you had going on.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry NOS, but I don't think Mrs Nos will let you buy it. If it's a true account of his experiences in the police force, it will only be available at 'special' book stores R rated.

    I did hear they were planning on making it into a movie though, and it's likely to knock 'Peaches does Las Vegas', off No. 1 in the charts!

    ReplyDelete