Sunday, August 22, 2010

Reporting back to base....

Onlooker said...
As an observer, I have seen that all who enter that site have had their brains sucked out like there is a giant brain vacuum cleaner or something in there. Please wait until nos emerges, he may need more of your help and understanding unless he wore his tinfoil hat when entering. I hope he did.

August 22, 2010 11:34 AM


Phew...that was lucky escape, talk about hungry for love - they're insatiable that lot. There should be warning signs, I wasn't expecting anything like that. Fortunately, when old goobergolfgoose went to suck my brains out she had the vacuum on blow instead of suck. The entire contents of 26 hangbainers skulls was contained in the bag and I expected a great shower of dna but there wasn't a skerrick. Now I understand more of their problems, the poor sisters - they were always brainless.

I stole away in the early morning when they were all snoring and muttering about who was going to pull the trap door lever and send me into oblivion at the end of kal's specially and lovingly plaided rope. I'll never go back there unless I'm really, really desperate for some more loving. When I recover my senses I might report other details, in the meantime I can't get in the house because the parrots are bombarding me with avocados.

No comments:

Post a Comment