Monday, August 23, 2010

Pointing out the obvious;

This is my blog. The only person I share it with is my erstwhile friend Goodnewsguy. Later I may share it with some other cyberspacers such as Scenesetter, Templeton Rose or Toreador if they happen to call over.

The blog speaks for itself, I can't control any body's view of it and don't feel it would be necessary or possible to do so anyway. For what it's worth I don't believe in thought control or shouting out in rhythm to bring others to my views, which are after all only my own views.

Somethings I have written about are painfully real, not so much to me but to others. That is the stalking and harassment by hate-siters, many whom I've named here. It's no secret that other people, some not all, share similar views to my own. So much so that it frightens the disillusioned to the point they have to attack others in an effort to get at me. dcameron, supported by Catherine Kennedy and Christine Williams did that last night. Perhaps they feel they have achieved something by that, however I feel a lot of people see the attacks as rising from the anger and frustration of the attackers at not being able to control other people or control the way they think. Also no doubt, no small dose of jealousy exists for them that can't sell their messages of hate. So symbolically the disheartened need to attack, extract vengeance from any source. They've done it to my family, to posters on TM and their family members as well. We've seen them do it to a Jury and even witnesses.

So I apologise for those hurt by these attacks of 'association.' I hope those people will forgive me for continuing on because, unfortunately it seems, to recoil from hate-siters is sustenance for them - derive from that what you will. I do believe these people from hate-sites have identifiable psychological problems and have some pity for them for that. But until they have the bravery of the Apache I wrote of earlier, or the dignity not to display their lies and hate in public I'll stand unbowed in front of them - blocking their way. I will not be silenced.

1 comment:

  1. No apology is due, but gratefully acknowledged nonetheless.
    The amount these people have got wrong, assumptions they have made, and the lengths they will go to; together with the endorsement of their behaviour by hate-site administrators, have proved to me (if proof were needed)that these people are a group with little, if any, validity to their views. And based on such lack of substance, they mount attacks that are intended to damage. Criminal attacks.

    However, as we all know, arrows fired at a well-protected target can rebound.

    ReplyDelete