Sunday, August 22, 2010

Goodgirl Denise, by Goodnewsguy.

Anonymous said...
She's really excelled herself with her little tantrum, hasn't she?

What a shining example for her cause.

Apart from the attentions of the somewhat challenged sisterhood, you could just feel potential JFRB supporters rushing for the exits. There is nothing like a public display of over-emotive bitchyness, to make people think twice about becoming associated with a group.

What probably hasn't dawned on dcameron, is the fact she posted public proof of the stalking she's accused of. But more to the point, demonstrated what she is capable of.

Well done Denise! I take my hat off to you, nothing I could have thought of, would have made the JFRB group look more stupid than you did tonight.

August 22, 2010 9:14 PM


Oddly enough, I have romantic feelings toward Denise tonight. I sort of love her really for letting the cat out of the bag. A cat which I've noticed actually belongs to dustproof, the one that didn't like her and ran away.

I wish Nos would have given some more details about his visit to the twisted sisters harem. Not any erotic details, no, no, no - nothing like that. Why would I be interested? I'm just feeling all frisky thinking about dcameron's secret photos, that's all.

Confidentially, be careful taking your hat off to dcameron because she'll be in like Flynn looking for donations. She's so sweet like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment