Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Just a word from the chickencoop, by Goodnewsguy.

A couple of the other chickens are getting all clucky, one of them reckons her name is Mike Stockdale whose photo is on a book and wants me to ask for her autograph. Chickens can be strange company at times, what with clucking and laying eggs all the time you'd think they'd find something else to do.
I've never really closely studied chickens before I was hanging out in this coop, but I wish they could stop pooping everywhere. They even poop on the eggs. That chicken, mike stockdale nz, reckons she use to be a car sales man, and that if I look at her dirty book I'll get a discount on a brand new 38 Dodge with one of them big back seats, how clucky is that?

1 comment:

  1. So good to see you are still working.
    That Mikey is really impressed by name droppers. Try talking about your close friend Colonel Sanders, and you're bound to get a reaction.

    ReplyDelete