Friday, August 27, 2010

Excuse me please, what's this?

Anonymous said...
Hi newsguy,
I feel so sorry for you and the situations that you get in. I know it's not your fault, you're a good chicken with a heart of gold - I can just tell.
You'll remember that night we met at Counterspin, I didn't mean to hiss at you because I was, well, well overcome by seeing such a tender thigh over the top of your gumboots. Real men these days, what's happened to them newsguy? I feel sad when I think about the old days when a bloke would just cop a quick feel without thinking about it. I haven't had that feeling for years, but when I saw you in your gumboots and chicken suit something stirred in me newsguy. I was all overcome and crinkly in my crinkly bits. It was such fun to have those feelings.
If I might be so forward to say, I've thought about you a lot since that night, and followed your adventures with interest. But I'd be lying if I didn't say you lit a fire in my heart, a quenching desire to touch your big beak and stroke your feather wig. I don't know what I'll do if you reject me for another, I quiver at the thought - barely able to keep my false teeth in place.
I do hope to hear from you soon, even if it's just to hear you cluck goodbye.

Yours, so very truly

Adeline S Desperate.

August 27, 2010 8:35 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment