Friday, August 27, 2010

Christine Williams: misspw, millie231

Thank you for your kind words and the continued impotent attacks. It's sort of flattering. I know it's hard for you to know that I have my own family and life when you're so lonely. I guess it helps you out that you can stalk my wife and children, and threaten us as you are wont to do. I'm surprised that it has not dawned upon you that we are strong and unbowed. You don't like that do you Chrissy, you like to work in the dark and attempt to strike in silence. It's so funny, and sad really, you, being an 'educator' working like that.

Of course you don't frighten me Chris Williams as you realise already, although I expect you think you've made a good try. Perhaps you might soon realise the problems you have and the distortions wrought upon your life that have made you a stalker and harasser. There is help for you Christine. The first step might be to accept that you can't change the world into darkness so as to fulfill your fantasy of watching people being lynched while you play a torchlight over their quivering deaths, and enjoy, as you must do, such things.

Well anyway, I guess you will see soon, that you can't silence me, even with your girlfriends luckytrader and tony rodney osook. You guys are such chickens you could start an international feather duster factory and take over the world with a full time cleaning contract of mental asylums.

Cheers and all that,

xxx

PS hasn't rodney's bottom ballooned out again. It's ginormous and matches her mouth.

1 comment:

  1. Hasn't she worked out that attacking people in this way only strengthens their resolve to speak out? Obviously not, otherwise she would have stopped. Nothing worse than an old woman stalking, harassing and wanting lynching at torchlight. What a pathetic loser!

    ReplyDelete