Monday, July 26, 2010

Surviving a hate-site by guest blogger GNG

First of all I want to make it clear that I've no idea what's come over nos because he's made two blog posts without really offending anyone. It won't last I can tell you that. I thought I'd tell you my experience about entering a hate-site before nos gets onto the subject of his own infiltration. An event that was less effective than mine because he used his own name nostalgia-nz. He's quite a dumbo old nos even when he's pretending to be an intellectual truck driver - and who ever heard of an intellectual truck driver anyway.

It's not just because I'm smarter that nos that I decided to dye my hair and wear false glasses and fake golf-ball size nose, or that it was because I didn't want to be recognised. None of those, I researched Counterspin in advance and found out they all had blue hair, false glasses and golf-ball size noses after which it occured to me that I should do the same in order not to be recognised.

Well, these days Counterspin has more or less closed up shop, people are giving up their blue hair, false glasses and fake golf-ball size noses and going on holiday to the funny farm to get away from old kenty and his best pal Vic crying and wailing all the time because they're getting sued and no one cares except Rita Cochrane who offered to give them $10.

But when I visited a few months ago I thought I had some good news for Kenty and his pals, Annette Curran, Mike Stockdale to name a few. The good news was that they could look forward in my opinion to getting sued. But Kenty wanted to argue with me about it. He was quoting some lawyer's advice and pumping up his chest. Meanwhile Vic was acting all suspicious and asking if I thought David Bain was guilty. That's when I figured out the site had the wrong name and that it should have been called 'The David Bain Hate Site for People Afflicted with Madness and wearing silly Disguises.' I'd hardly adjusted my false nose and Vic was getting all agitated like a rotator washer on a wooden floor.

Well, I guess everyone has seen scavenger birds flocking in for food and that's what happened to me, suddenly there were posters all around pecking at my toes, fortunately I had on a pair steel-cap gumboots I got on special at the warehouse when I brought my nose. I got the impression they didn't like the good news I'd brought them about the prospect of being sued. It sort of got nasty after that even though I was attempting to be calm and objective. Kent, called for a vote as to whether I should be banned or not, everyone was voting that I should except old Vic who thought I could post privately. He was, it seemed, fascinated by the idea of seeing his own entrials observed in a law suit.

Of course not wanting to be left out, I voted to ban myself as well. Just to be a helpful person, besides that I was weary about doing things privately with Vic especially with the interest Mike Stockdale was showing. Fortunately the vote was unaminous.

Personally, I feel that nos should shoulder some of the blame. Because, one poster, whose name I forget at the moment, kept calling me nos and I reckon that put me behind the 8 ball. Apparently nos wrote kent and told him he was running a hate site, and that members of his hate-site were stalking and threatening people, some had even approached trial witnesses apparently. Well, I actually know myself that's true according to Mike Stockdale who has made the claim on Counterspin and elsewhere. I think nos may have even written that it was obvious the Government wouldn't accept a petition from Counterspin. Maybe nos might put the letter on here some time in the future. Anyway, even if nos wasn't right about the petition not being acceptable then, I reckon it is the case now because the site is being sued with many of it's members being banned from the mainstream cyber-media. Additionally, I imagine there are, or will be some investigations going on into it's activities and compliance with the nefarious activities of some of its members.

1 comment:

  1. ROTFLYSST*



    * Roll on the floor laughing yet still somehow typing. Thank you Bill Bailey....

    ReplyDelete