Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Golf-ball Size Nose

Adding a golf-ball size nose as a disguise when your own nose is already golf-ball sized anyway isn't a disguise. You remain identified as a person in disguise wearing two golf-ball size noses one of which is probably not real. For this reason it isn't really a disguise at all and I'd expect GNG will work that out some day and hopefully before he goes on his next mission.

I won't discuss the merits of the intellect of truck drivers here apart from saying that I can also drive a golf cart, a supermarket trolley and a scooter with training wheels. I don't imagine that camp mother kent thought that GNG was spreading good news at all, and I expect Kent hasn't got over it yet.

It is true that I wrote to Kent and maybe I will put a couple of the letters on here at some point. It's also true that I joined Counterspin under my own name nostalgia-nz and that I immediately sensed that I wasn't welcome for some reason. I'm very sensitive at times and have been known to talk to daisies and other plants when I fall into the garden on my way back from the cave after saying goodnight to my bats which by that time are generally flying about stealing peaches off Mrs McGantry's tree or doing low fly overs trying to grab my sleeping bonnet.

1 comment:

  1. You've got to love that Counterspin site.

    I suppose once a member, you become a "spinner". Such an appropriate name.

    Kent must be the head spinner. His ability to 'spin a yarn' is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete