Friday, January 20, 2012

Parting is such sweet sorrow - unless you're Kenty.

Then it is like a recording of the last waltz  where the needle is stuck on the record, going round.
Mainly because even after he's said goodbye you realise he just has to hang around., the clue should have been the words 'Counterspin' because like walking the wrong way in traffic as did the protagonist in Midnight Express, the effect remains going round and round in circles, the only difference being the wrong way. Poor Kent, no wonder he and the dizzy Harriet Bond (Melanie galpal) think that everything is normal in cuckoo land.

Kent ParkerOK, so I am now having second thoughts about that email I sent out to some people about counterspin. As you can see I have not made any changes. My life is about to change radically but that doesn't mean I should remove the effectiveness of what counterspin stands for. Thanks for those of you who chose to discuss it with me and for your posts here. I have more or less changed my mind.
 
Pity you didn't also reveal that you've tried to do a runner Kenty.

4 comments:

  1. Did he really send an email to the members? I didn't get one, and I believe Annette didn't either. I bet she wonders what secrets it contained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kent got into a little tailspin today, trying to stop leaks in the hull of the sinking ship 'countersunk.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get it either. But there are lots of things I don't get about Counterspin, or Kent. Still see the same old names posting from the same small group. Except for the new Harriet, who is obviously old Mel and dear Andrew McKenzie, who is Kent in a kilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It strikes me that Kent realises that he is at the cross-roads. A person with more intelligence would have avoided the hole he's dug himself into and I think above he was considering his situation rationally, but as we see was drawn back by his need to enjoy ongoing humiliation in the cosseted company of those that willing helped sink him. The 'campaign' he's running now has no credibility, just a few idiots able to convince each other of any bullcrap rather than accept the truth. A critical thinker Parker is not, and never was. I note he's been kicked to touch from The International Justice Conferences - in all of his ids.

    ReplyDelete