Sunday, July 31, 2011

Kent Parker - gone a bit quiet.

Kent seems to have gone a bit quiet. Maybe he's got a secret that he doesn't want to let his followers know in case they all crap themselves.

It's such a shame. I use to enjoy all the lectures he gave people about the law, defamation in particular. A right expert is our Kent, or maybe not? I remember when he gave me a big lecture, banned me from his hate-site and kept the lecture going even though I couldn't reply. Oh dear, he had the upper hand - then.

I seem to recall blogging a few months ago that his defence would be struck out. If that happened he'd be deep in it, as would all the other blabber mouths that thought they could defame at will. Well I did suggest that he get a lawyer because Judges didn't like dealing with know it all nutters from hate-sites. Surely that couldn't have happened, not to dear old Kenty. Maybe fiddler Ralph, or one of the other arse-wipes, might let us know.

Hmmh, I wonder what it could be then? If were the that his defence is struck out because it has no merit in law, the next thing he'll either have a sex-change or announce that he now has a lawyer. Hold on, didn't have a lawyer earlier. Yes, he did. Maybe Kent didn't like being told the law being an expert himself and all.

Oh well, I'm probably just mistaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment