Sunday, June 5, 2011

Trade Me - trading harassment and stalking.

The following taken from the JFRB thread shows the continuing narration of defamatory harassment against Karam and Bain.
You must be acutely aware that members of the hate-site JFRB continue to use TM. The example below has no factual basis but for the average reader presents as highly significant and 'truthful.' But the hate-sites don't use TM boards to report truth but only to harass and defame others.
TM continually allow material to be printed that brings the Justice System into disrepute and allow 'reporting' of 'facts' that is probably Contempt of Court. In doing so TM reward messengers of hate with a free publishing venue. TM are sharply aware of this not only because of writs against TM for defamation, but also because TM are aware of writs against members of the hate-sites for not only defamation but also harassment and stalking. Some of the hate-site members have publicly confessed to stalking Jury members and others on TM boards such is their confidence that they are supported in their endeavours by TM who also happen to be likewise defendants in proceedings in the High Court.
You are also aware that members of the hate-sites have intimidated and frightened into silence some TM members who views on the Bain case they do not share.
I have no objection to the truth being debated on the boards, or opinions arising from the truth but that isn't and has never been the agenda of the hate-sites, theirs is to lie and poison.
If you will respond in no other way to this complaint, then just explain why you allow the same people to day in day out, year after year spread messages of hate on your site about the subject of the Bain killings/suicide?
Below you even have the report of a half-wit as to his own 'investigation' that however fails to deal with the actual evidence given at the trial. Meanwhile William Rodie (Sophie) continues in the same vein as when he posted as kirkmaiden and others, just lie after lie, after lie. Do TM and yourself a favour and get rid of the bullshitting scumbags who bump the thread in an effort to promote redemption for a person considered by many (including myself) as a paedophile who killed his family. Most importantly David Bain was found not guilty 2 years ago following a trial which has not been contested, TM or the hate-sites are not elevated about the Justice System but must abide to it and at the very least raise criticisms that are researched, and true or defendable.

steve1958 wrote:

The whole defense was based solely on hearsay's . Even their own investigation found that Robin couldn't have used that rifle to commit suicide .

You are right of course Steve the defence selected not to use the evidence and opinion "requested by a member of Davids Bains defence" from the Victorian Police Forensic Science Department that concluded Robin had not committed suicide.

Edited by sophier8 at 10:54 am, Sun 5 Jun

Quote
sophier8 (8 ) 10:50 am, Sun 5 Jun #32316


Yours etc

1 comment:

  1. What on earth next do these two not realise the matter is all over and their spin on events will be only that, SPIN.

    Mike and Paul Warner Dobson are now friends.
    · Add Paul as Friend
    Paul Warner Dobson
    Hi there. Thanks for adding me. One project I have been planning for a while is to write a film about the Bain Murders. I propose calling it '65 Every Street' and I believe it would be a good way of presenting the entire story for people to decide for themselves. Essentially there would be a different story going on and the murders are the background. I am thinking a Journalist and Lawyer who have recently broken up. The Lawyer is forced to take one side of the story while the Journalist is free to decide for herself upon what she sees and finds out. The Lawyer doesn't care about the truth but is simply being paid to win a case. While I have sorted out the main facts pretty well, I would need to make sure the Lawyer character could not be confused with a real character, as would the journalist. Are you familiar with any actual lawyers involved and their conduct of the trial? The story I suppose would be presented as half a court room drama with major 'flash backs' to actual seen. Naturally I would present what I might or might not think about it but present the facts and allow the viewer to decide. By keeping scrupulously to the actual facts I am sure legal action would be impossible. I also understand there are more facts that can be presented in a film than were presented in the actual court room. I am currently busy of something else, but when finished would like to start this and would be interested in finding an expert to check facts with. I understand you are such an expert? Woiuld you like to check my facts?
    May 19 at 3:30pm
    Mike Stockdale
    Hullo Paul.I sort of like to think I am an expert,but I am still learning things.But the good part of being in a group is that you have a number of "experts" which means if there is something you don't know ,somebody else probably will.I do have a copy of the retrial transcript[I am not supposed to have it,but it was put up on a website for a couple of days and I managed to copy it down,along with quite a few other people,I might add.]I don't know any of the lawyers who were at the retrial,but I have spoken on the phone to ex detective Weir a few times.He has written a book,but he can't get it published,the would be publishers have told him that it can't be published until after the compensation claim is settled ,one way or the other.And that could be years away.But I would be quite happy to try and answer any questions,if they are to do with the evidence I reckon I would probably know as much as anyone.And because I have the transcript I do know how the lawyers operated.So don't hesitate to ask me anything,I am a retired bloke with plenty of time on my hands,I have sort of made the Bain case my hobby,I don't have any other hobbies.
    May 19 at 3:50pm

    ReplyDelete