Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Peter Jansen, who apparently wrecked his reputation?

Apart from interested observers and partisans who noticed, or considered gravely, that a blogger called Peter some naughty words. Such naughty words that Peter would be reduced to biting his fingers and rolling about the floor in bewilderment and hurt. Would the general public have noticed had Peter not cast himself into infamy by driving a tank over one of his employer's clients, and shouting back, over his shoulder, 'ya called me names, you said I couldn't drive a tank over a fully used pedestrian crossing - well cop that, ya squeamy chum!'

Well, I feel sorry for ya Pete. I've got a fair to middling size couch. I could kick the rampaging books and bits of paper from it and you could lie down, all comfy like, with a freshly washed dummy in ya gob and tell me what happened when that blogger said something naughty. I'm not advocating smacking Pete, no no no. But you might need a good smack to get you back on track instead of driving pedestrians over in your tank. Think about buying a hummer, downsize, reduce your own considered importance to a thimble-full and breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment