Saturday, April 2, 2011

The great three.

One of whom is hiding,
another who is practising on the violin wearing glasses with false tear ducts - just for the morose and miserable affect,
but the last and probably most interesting - spilling the beans. I suspect his effort in spilling the beans is probably deliberate, but done in such a way to allow him to say it was a 'mistake.' We can expect more mistakes from him, and more confessions.

But don't worry other hate-siters, the truth won't come out. This is all just a joke, I'm just having a little fun. I thought it was fantastic when you targeted my family, so fantastic that I have all the energy I need to track down the lot of you and expose you before the law you purported to up hold. You struck at the principle of Justice and Justice will strike back, but don't believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment