Friday, January 14, 2011

More lies from Stockdale, these after he 'confirms' having the transcript...

And I see you have been unable to give me a page number re that blood splatter on the shoe,so it would seem to me either you or no's is making that up.cyber as well,come to think of it. So somebody is lying,and it ain't me.
Edited by supersleuth at 3:28 pm, Fri 12 Nov
Quote
supersleuth (0 ) 3:22 pm, Fri 12 Nov #29535

You must have me mixed up with someone else,te,I have only been posting on Trade Me this year.And what blood splatter are you talking about?I don't recall mentioning any other blood splatter apart from that blood splatter that wasn't on the shoe. And as I have already told you,I don't bother to look at no's site anymore,I mean he still thinks that David Bain wasn't wearing his mother's glasses,dear oh dear.
Quote
supersleuth (0 ) 3:33 pm, Fri 12 Nov #29538

This would be the high impact blood splatter that Karam talked about in the Karam/Laws debate. Now I would ask this question.In that photo I have linked to the right shoe is tucked under and the front upper is facing the floor. So how on earth could it have got high impact blood splatter on it?. But if Robin Bain was sitting on the beanbag,he could have got high impact blood splatter on his right shoe.
Edited by supersleuth at 11:16 am, Thu 11 Nov
Quote
supersleuth (0 ) 11:12 am, Thu 11 Nov #29458

The blood on his shoes could have been there for years before he was murdered.You tell me where it says in the transcripts it was high impact blood splatter,cyber.Another myth.
Quote
supersleuth (0 ) 8:51 pm, Thu 11 Nov #29483

You havn't answered my question,cyber,where does it say in the transcript that it was high impact blood splatter?
Quote
supersleuth (0 ) 8:59 pm, Thu 11 Nov #29489

But,hey,seeing as you are still replying to me,something you swore blind some months back that you would never do,obviously you are not a man who keeps his word,have you been able to locate in the transcript where any prosecution witness said those scratches to Robin Bain's hands were less than 12 hours old ,as Karam stated in that debate with Laws?.
Edited by supersleuth at 11:45 am, Sat 6 Nov
Quote
supersleuth (0 ) 11:38 am, Sat 6 Nov #29314

That'll do for the day. It's sickening reading page after page of lies from this 'man.' But it remains he is a liar, a stalker and a pedo-apologist. The heart is torn from his fabrications and he has only the illogical 'the defence asked the wrong witnesses' nonsense and Mrs Clark. With all due regard to other idiots I have known, they do fixate on things and lull themselves with mantra turning lies to truth. Mrs Clark's evidence was either totally rejected by the Jury or found not to be material to the proof of suicide, something which the Crown couldn't overcome and which idiot Stockdale can't overcome - these are the reasons he denied for so long the blood on the shoe, on the trousers and inside the rifle barrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment