Monday, January 17, 2011

Hey Stockdale, you've gone a little quiet.

Pressure getting to you?

Don't worry there's more to come Mike a lot more, so too for Gurnard (Lindsay Kennard.)

Did Ralphie bail out or was he pushed, I have a feeling he'll be co-operating in his own escape from you Stockdale. I reckon he can't handle the pressure either, now that everyone knows that you and Kennard have based your persecution on lies.

If the situation requires, I'll file my papers against you and Gurnard in Auckland, just to make it easy for you to travel. Shucks Mike, I know you must think I'm considerate but I'm only trying to help. Maybe we could drag in Trevor William Fox, he's another liar, and Deb Coates and DCameron they've all lied about evidence just like you Stockdale.



But I'm only joking aren't I Mike, I wouldn't dare would I?



The paperwork is shaping up well, I'm keeping it simple and not going for complexity. Simple as Mike, but I won't do it will I?

No comments:

Post a Comment