Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Don't worry Stockdale - I'm only joking...

I have had no response to my last two complaints made to you regarding registered hate-site members, the TM posters superslueth and linz4me construct of using TM boards to lie in order to cause public harassment, and ridicule of David Bain. It's a serious issue. And if my letters weren't clear enough I apologise but I thought it was sufficiently clearly set out, that subject to your response, I would be considering seeking legal remedy from both the posters and TM (as vehicle, publisher, complicit and so forth.)

I set out my issues in writing as is required, I also offered TM the opportunity, to consider any material I am holding material to the issue by way of a frank discovery process in order to avoid wasting Court time with what is a blatant, and simple to follow trail linked to registered members of known hate-sites, one of those involved in fact being a site-administrator.

I had anticipated that tomorrow, the 26th of January 2011, was sufficient time for the legal implications of TM's position with these 2 posters and others like them to be researched and made clear. However, because I had not determined in my correspondence with you a specific date I now nominate close of work on Monday 31st January as that time.

Yours sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment