Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Parker's right hand man dingbat Stockdale popping in to say hello to himself and give a weather report....

So the defence said"Let's not watse all this money",did they cyber?
I don't know how one watse's money,but no doubt you can explain that.
But I tell you what,I don't think David will be wanting a public airing of all those lies he has told,I don't think he will want to have a bar of that.

Edited by supersleuth at 2:04 pm, Tue 28 Dec

Quotesupersleuth (0 ) 2:00 pm, Tue 28 Dec #15006
Just thought I would pop in and say hullo,I am busy on another thread at the moment.
The weather is much improved from yesterday,light winds and sunny.

Quotesupersleuth (0 ) 9:32 am, Wed 29 Dec #15007


This on a thread he recovered from the distant archives and where he has made 45 of the last 57 posts including a number of deletes so that he could 'just realise' that the thread had reached 15,000 posts. What a sad sack piece of crap.

1 comment:

  1. bring back the moron award cos stockdale is worthy of the lifetime title

    ReplyDelete