Saturday, December 4, 2010

Isn't that sweet, old linzobinzo Lindsay Kennard doesn't want to be gay.

How soothing for you linzo, I bet your socks went all red.
It's not as bad you as you think linzo, there are pills available for your dog's breath or you could just your hold nose and think of another bottle of plonk....

I have no problem with you veiled reference to homophobia, I'm not nor am I gay, in my experience those on the delivering side are attempting to project their hangups onto their 'victims'.

ash204 you come across as a very scared person who feels the need to intimidate and stand over those who dare disagree with your need to be 'correct'. Shame really

Quotelinz4me (280 ) 8:34 pm, Sat 4 Dec #30930


Well, thanks for clearing up that in your 'experience those on the delivering side are attempting to project their hangups onto their victims.' It all makes sense now linzbo, I wasn't quite able to work it out before reading that from you, and now I'm going to make two sand castles one with a little river round it. But you did give some clues, I guess because it's xmas you thought you'd fess up. Good boy linzbo, but I still hate your guts - even at xmas.

I know you like tell the children the personal details of your life, like how every single person in the world ate your chocolates, and now explaining your experiences of 'the delivery side' in the boy's room or somewhere like that, but I've got an elvy problem on my thingymegig, or thingy for short - but I really mean long. Linzbo, there are elves everywhere these days and even though its early December they're all over the place telling stories. Every where you go there's an elf telling a story, drawing a little picture or stealing your socks. Watch out for your socks linzbo or people telling stories about you when we all know you like to tell stories about yourself and bs and pretend you know everything when really you are just a rotten old pervert from a sad sacks hate-site.

No comments:

Post a Comment