Sunday, December 5, 2010

here, kiddie kiddie fiddler..here kiddie kiddie fiddler...

I've got old boss kiddie fiddler Ralph Taylor up a tree, but he won't come down. I'll try dynamite next. I've been waiting for him to come down since Wednesday, I even said I'd give him some of those books he and linzbo share just as a sweetener. I just want to chat with him, maybe see if his head will fit down the rifle barrel so he can see the extensive blood deposits just to help him out. Them maybe run him through the sheep dip and trim his dags with a chainsaw. Come on Ralphie, there's a good kiddie fiddler.

1 comment:

  1. They won't come when you call them. You'll have to put on a little dress and hold a lollipop and skip through the park, to get their attention. (When you do this, please take photos)

    ReplyDelete