Friday, December 24, 2010

Christine Williams, [misspew, millie321,] Glenda OBrien , [Kalnovitch], Lindsay Kennard [linz4me} you made another mistake...



Not only did you people stalk me and others, but you fermented a plan to make complaints about me and others. Because apart from being called names (justifiably) by me you had nothing of substance to complain about so you did some inventing. I knew about it sometime ago because you published your intentions on the Internet (which I saved, thank you) when one door was closed on you, off you went elsewhere only to have more doors closed on you - however, the information came to my attention officially.

Of course, I have the right to investigate these false and rejected claims and take action on them or consider laying a complaint. People of your ages should not be blinded by the opportunity for revenge having been caught out and exposed much to your chagrin, because the result is that you become known as nutters who tell lies. Of course, I will look into the matters fully. I understand others are involved but I will hold that information until I have proof. Bad luck, you lose.....again.

You may be interested that what is held on files about you is far different than the little stories you told and quickly changed the focus back to yourselves, caught yourselves out.....again.

2 comments:

  1. seasons greetings Nostalgia. These folk are dangerous so keep safe these holidays and keep up the good fight.

    ReplyDelete