Monday, December 27, 2010

Arthur Millers: Crucible, relived by the twisted sisters.

I need to make a distinction between what will be the body of this post and an associated feature. The associated feature is that the following people have all been involved in clandestine stalking of myself and family, also others and their families, proof is held of that and it is certainly under the attention of the authorities. The people involved in perpetrating these events are under watch, not only just by the authorities and not only for their stalking.

But it is the secondary nature of this behaviour that I will discuss here. It can called the 'Crucible' effect where rumour begins tales of the mark or behaviour of witches arising from innocent everyday events and become in the minds of the so afflicted to hysteria. Something similar to events in Haiti today where men are burnt because they're seen as voodoo men who began the cholera. So too here in the land of the long white cloud, a blend of air, sea, land with the ever presence of the ancestors the witches way vainly tries to take hold.

When Glenda OBrien revealed on the internet that I had sent a threatening letter to her daughter she knew that it wasn't true but deliberately milked it for all she could. No doubt in someway to justify her stalking other people and their families, even in her own sick mind she knew she needed to justify to herself her 'right' to stalk children so she chose her very only lie to give herself the 'right.' When the letter was published (and it has been on this blog earlier) she fell silent as I assume a witch might do when caught in the light, she was silent for sometime before she found another lie - there was a second 'imaginary' letter according to her which of course she was never able to produce. Glenda OBrien said she was going to go to the police with that first 'threatening' letter despite it simply being advice to her that her hatred was in danger of consuming her.

To another Maryanne Newton, attacking David Bain at length, foully and maliciously with the full spectrum of the Counterspin lies while at the same time running an add for her lost cat. A sympathy plea for help to find the moggy. A sharp contrast, on the one hand a 'right' to persecute David with lies while on the other a plea for a lost cat as though lives can be balanced that way - affection for a cat and vitriol and hate for a stranger who you have never met. So I emailed her TM ad asked her why she had her cat locked up (the ad read that she had from memory) and concluded that her cat must have run away from her because it didn't like her. Maryanne Newton complained to everyone in the world for this outrageous thing I'd said about her cat and when not getting the 'appropriate' response changed (a la OBrien) to say I'd sent her daughter a threatening email.

Soon it was Lindsay Kennard saying that I'd sent him an email regarding his drinking and state of mind. All the normal advice was showered on him by the sisters, 'go to the police' that sort of thing. I think he even claimed to be doing (bizarre meaning) some 'lawyering' over the matter. I never contacted linz4me and like the others with their 'hidden' emails (and why would they hide them if they had them) he never produced anything that he could say came from me. I say what I want to say to Kennard in public, here on this board set up for the purpose of outing these witches and their lies.

Either just before or just after the linz event, Christine Williams claimed to have got a phone call and to have called out my name down the line in 'fear.' She also got the customary condolences and advice on what to do by her dear, equally enraged, sisters, but of course I had never phoned the idiot. She was playing the 'Crucible' routine to a live audience who also took part in the same play.

Then Mike Stockdale, only suspecting that I was a person that rang him, I say 'suspecting' because I've read his board communication about it and have it saved, yet in short order all suspicion was removed and it was definitely me and I was going to meet him somewhere. Problem was I didn't know about it and the only place I want to see Stockdale is in Court explaining why he was stalking a friend of mine earlier this year.

Last in this bizarre list and probably the most bizarre event of all. One night when there was a hangbainer meltdown going on TM, a friend of mine got two calls from who? 'Me' of course, doing what? Threatening the friend and their family, by coincidence the hangbainer who melted down the same night disappeared from the boards but remains part of the inquiry.

So they feed off hysteria, not one of them has the clear judgement or presence of mind to take a breath. Instead they swallow their own lies hook, line and sinker. Even those telling the lies believe them and steam off to the Police or elsewhere, to repeat their lies without for a second considering that their complaints are harmful, false, and deliberately illegal. Their coup de grace, ace card, or winning shot always relies upon who they think I am and the hysteria package that excites them into delirium in the hot night but which disappears in the cold morning light.

Now to link the two behaviours. In the first (the stalking) they've left a trail and it's all recorded. In the second they've also left a trail, false complaints and lies. So how deranged are these people that transfer their hatred and persecution of David to anybody that does not agree with them, the answer very deranged, very bitter and very stupid.

The pen is my weapon of choice, and logic my companion, respect for the truth dominates my desire to reach any conclusion and I am unafraid about being wrong (or admitting it) or having made a mistake because it is something that adds to experience. I never try to make purchase from lies and never lie to benefit myself over another, I won't say my whole life has been like that because it hasn't. I have culminated a wide range of experiences, many of them tough, that have brought me home to a point of having compassion and the strength and love of my ancestors, that is why I will not be silent in the face of persecution, in the face of lying and stalking. I will resist, using the pen and loving the truth. I will use the language and insults of the gutter when required to vibrate the brains of the afflicted so that they lose their direction, I will unsettle them with words and logic but I will never prevent them going away and going about their own lives and business and leaving others alone.

On a final note a message to Kalnovitch, Williams, Cameron and others; a psychopath is a liar who never morally considers or feels responsible in anyway for the lies they tell about others. The lies like responsibility run off them like water. A psychopath is someone who lies about photos, who denies stalking children, who claims false harm in the loudest voice while maintaining harm upon others. A psychopath is one twisted sister.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO. I predict that the proverbial sh*t is about to hit the fan and then splatter or spatter (take your pick) all over them. Well done witchies, you'll be all covered in your own crap. Don't you stupid twisted folk know that revenge is best served cold and sh*t free.

    ReplyDelete