Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Look, dopey sophey, the beekeeper William Rodie has confessed..

William Rodie always knew daddy's blood was in the rifle but it took him 16 years to confess....

Nana this is a first for me as I have never entered into discussion about the blood in the barrel, "whats the point" the reason I have not done that is because Robin was shot at point blank range so that is why there was blood in the barrel, the person who said there was blood in the barrel also said that in his opinion Robin Bain did not shoot himself, so of course all the blood in the barrel proves is that Robin was shot at very close range, which is something all of us understand. And by the way I am still waiting for your reply on this question' "who testified about David driving without his glasses, or was this just a figment of your imagination?

Quotesophier8 (1 ) 5:40 pm, Tue 23 Nov #30789


Thanks for that Willie, I hope you don't mind me calling you by your boy name instead of your girl name. But Willie, I must be old fashioned because I just think of your as old Willie fiddler. I bet you think that's so nice that you just want to have a jam tart, all sweety, sweety, widdle fiddle, widdle fiddle. And that's such an important confession you've made that you knew all along that it was point blank range shot even though the Crown experts were saying it was long range. I know what you mean Willie buddypal. However, little willie you've recorded that the person who you 'now' say said there was blood in the barrel also said that Robin did not shoot himself. But that's a lie isn't willie. Just a fat big lie by a widdle fiddler. You're just a big lying beekeeper William Rodie, get use to being caught out. Then I might call you 'caught out willie' or cow for short, that'll be jolly jolly.

No comments:

Post a Comment