Saturday, September 11, 2010

Piggy banks...by Goodnewsguy

from watcher..

Watcher said...
It makes perfect sense that TM would enjoin the errant posters. Hopefully all the moronic folk that are enjoined have enough in their piggy banks to pay.

September 10, 2010 10:13 PM


But aren't they such cute little piggies? I just popped out the back and they're all being good little piggies even though I can't see their piggy banks under their little curly tails.

My own opinion is that cute little piggies should have compulsory piggy banks under their curly tails when a wolf is looking for them, just for convenience's sake and to save on parking tickets and other curly situations.

2 comments:

  1. The chief piggy doesn't want to part with his piggy bank, he's asking all the other piggies to pay for his big mouth. The most worrying part is, that they see nothing wrong with him doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pig-like of chief piggy. He's acting like a right old porker in fishnets, reminds me of that photo of superdoof.

    I've actually researched the lineage of the piggies and in 1742 a certain porker had a relationship with a lemming, resulting in which over subsequent generations many lonely, sad sack piggies, like the said porker group, have had a lemming propensity to run off cliffs, one following the other. I suggest a piggy bank drop off point at the cliff nearest camp mother piggies camp out. Following which I'll ask secret agent GNG to gather all the coin to split right down the centre between myself and him, 99.9% for me .1% for the hard-working super agent - less fees of course.

    ReplyDelete