Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mad Mike having 2 conversations at once? Who is he talking to? The rafter thereafter or urbandims.

therafter1 wrote:

I think you may need to swot up on that disaster Sleuthy, Mahon was correct and there was an ‘orchestrated litany of lies” ... the pilot was flying to the coordinates/flight plan that he had been provided with by Air NZ.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_New_Zealand_Flight_901[/quo
te]


thereafter,please do not presume anything about me.I see that linz is more up to date than I am,but I had "swotted up" on the Erebus disaster.I wonder if you have actually read Chippindale's full report,as I have.
Also,a few days ago I was asking why David Bain would be wearing a shepherds whistle.I still don't know why.But from that,and correct me if I am wrong,you presumed I was a "townie".
Now I didn't want to argue the toss,dissent in the ranks and all that.
But now that ro and co have gone I will.
For the first 22 years of my life,urban ,I lived on a farm.In fact for well over half my life rainwater has been the source of my drinking water,which means for all those years I lived outside town supply.
There was a time when I was thinking of becoming a farm manager,but I decided to become a clerical worker instead.
In my school holidays[secondary school that is],I worked on a farm.
Most of the farms where I lived were sheep farms,there were a couple of stud farms.The farms were fairly small,ranged between 400 and 800 acres,and I don't believe any farmer carried a shepherds whistle.I remember one farmer used the fingers in the mouth trick.Another farmer,when he was changing the stock from one paddock to another used to just open the gate and call out to the sheep.They came running from all corners ,eager to get to the fresh pasture.
I had the use of a horse,but I didn't have any dogs.
I went to secondary school in town,that meant a 12 km bike ride twice a day,six days a week ,come rain hail or shine.For four years.
Even when I started working in an office I still biked to work for the first couple of years.That was a 10km bike ride both ways.[School was at the other end of town,hence the difference in the kilometres.]
I hope you don't mind me making this point ,urban.

Quote
supersleuth (0 ) 8:56 pm, Mon 13 Sep #27274

2 comments:

  1. I hope this is a portent of his closing address to the Jury in his forthcoming trial for defamation, where he may stop part way through and ask first of all who was to talking again, and secondly asking where he is.

    Perhaps his corset is too tight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice he was quick to delete the post. Perhaps 'she who must be obeyed' arrived with his medication, in time to save him making a bigger fool of himself?

    As for the detailed explanation of how he knows farmers don't wear shepherd's whistles, gosh!
    Only Superdoof could go from that to 12km bike rides in such a subject.

    He had the use of a horse but no dogs? The mind shudders!

    ReplyDelete