Sunday, August 29, 2010

See Nos, I never caught anything. Ya pussycat. Meow.

GNG FAN said...
Dear GNG
Unaccustomed as I am to pleading correspondence, I'm writing to urge you to reconsider your resignation.
Your efforts and bravery has not gone unnoticed. Those of us that have followed your epic journeys into the vast unknown and dangerous environment of the JFRB Camp, appreciate your dedication to the cause.

It can't have been easy for you. One can only imagine what sort of microphobias and organisims you've been exposed to over there. But I want you to know, there is no research that indicates paranoia and delusional thinking are contagious.
To put your mind at rest, despite your exposure, you will not become like 'them'.

We need men like you. Men that are willing to stand their ground, even when threatened with the entire contents of Camp Mother's handbag, you did not flinch.

You could never be replaced, you've looked in the face of the devil, and held your dignity. Don't let a little pussy like NOS get to you! He's nothing compared to what you've been dealing with!

August 29, 2010 5:17 PM


See Nos, I didn't catch any delusions by looking in Campmother's eyes and I'm not going to do crazy things either and start braiding nooses and frothing at the mouth while screaming profanities about Joe Karam. I never caught anything and they weren't even suspicious about my chicken suit, how thick are they? Kent Parker's 42 hour long dissertation of how he was going to change the Justice System once he was voted Queen Fairy Camp Mother Of New Zealand has not effected my mental stability and my long term prognosis for episodes of sheer hatred and bitterness is zero. I won't die lonely either. Furthermore, I looked into the face of a devil and survived! I survived Nos and I'm not mad after all the perils you put me through paying me a pittance. I deserve a promotion and a pay increase. A bl..dy big one.

Your old impoverished pal,

Goodnewsguy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, sweet goodnewsguy, please don't go. We need your bravery here, someone who is not afraid to enter where the rest of us are too scared to dip our toes in. Could it be that nos forgets to pay you, just so you don't have enough cash to hop the train and leave him? He knows he needs you.

    ReplyDelete