Thursday, August 26, 2010

Kent Parker - displays of intolerance

Anonymous said...
Thanks for your frankness I appreciate it. During the course of my conversation with Parker and Stockdale, Parker criticised me for not stating my position as eloquently as he does. This comment highlighted for me Parker's extreme intolerance of others. This extreme intolerance coupled with his hatred of Joe Karam and the mesmerizing affect the his own intelligence obviously has on himself has clouded his judgement.

An idiot is still an idiot no matter how you care phrase it and Parker and his trusty off-sider Stockdale are idiots.

Stockdale and Parker are obsessed. This obsession of theirs has been generated by their hatred of Joe Karam nothing more nothing less.

I would like to send them a great big K(eep) I(t) S(imple) S(tupid) to comfort them through these troubled times and a little bit of advice.

Get over yourselves you are not that important.

August 26, 2010 8:13 AM


Thanks for this. I had similar experiences. From when I began posting it was obvious that all were watching to determine my motives, and more importantly whether I was of the same views of the hate-siters. A most unusual experience, like walking in darkness and being bumped or nudged suddenly, from no where. The intolerance and suspicion of outsiders was palpable, reminded me more of a cloistered gang environment or mentality. I think we can all have different views and that is to be welcomed in a progressive society, it's a freedom as is speech and being able to express views in a non-defamatory way.

Nonetheless it makes an interesting study, in particular the descent of some, who've obviously led blemish free lives, to becoming stalkers and propagandists. The surrender those people, at least some of them, have made into a world dominated by attacking those that are not 'right,' those that don't understand and who are somehow 'lesser' and 'inferior' is significant, as is their unwillingness or inability to take stock and see how the Bain case, and their own misapprehensions, have overtaken them. In one breath I can feel sympathy for them but in another only contempt for the harm they cause. In the end, even if they were right for all the right reasons (something I obviously wouldn't agree,) what they have done and continued to do, is not justified for they want to break down the law and reform it for their own 'righteous' purpose - something which must be defended against.

No comments:

Post a Comment