Saturday, August 28, 2010

Christine Williams, misspw/millie 231 - The 'reasoned' threats.

Nostalgia_nz. You are a multiple poster and a liar. You also have a lovely wife and children. That makes you a huge creep in my opinion. When you go down this time you will go down hard. People are working on it. Enjoy your present freedom. It will be short lived. See ya..

Quotemillie231 (155 ) 10:13 pm, Fri 27 Aug #23047



Then reflective wisdom and 'compassion' as the blood lust subsides:

Life is not about who is the most clever. it is about who learns the most and who is willing to change themselves. I have no idea of your background but you have sure as hell had a hard time either because you deserved it or not. I don't know. As a human being I feel compassion for you. I know that that will make me a few enemies. Sorry. I trust that those I talk to understand me and trust me anyhow.

Quotemillie231 (155 ) 10:23 pm, Fri 27 Aug #23052


Oh dear, schizophrenics these days.
Sure, I trust you millie, misspw, Christine - you seem perfectly normal for a stalking psychopath. I'm sure it happens all the time.

1 comment:

  1. You do have to wonder what has happened in Millie and her alter ego's lives that have made her/them so very bitter? It's sad that life can be so cruel to some people, I hope one day she manages to get over whatever it was.

    Compassion from Millie is like getting a lolly from the tooth fairy.

    ReplyDelete